Site Views ....
Don't forget ...
If you have a NOVICE horse please keep track of
$ won in barrels ... rodeo's, play days, etc.
"BBRA . . . not just a Novice Horse Association anymore"
BBRA has come a long way! Thank You Members for all that you do . . here's to a FUN 30th year !!
Below are the directions to reserve a Stall/RV
with the Uvalde County Fairplex
Go to www.uvaldecountyfairplex.com and click on the Events Tab at the top of the home page. Then scroll down on the Events Tab and click on your event name/date to be taken to the online Stall/RV Request form, etc.
- Stall/RV requests MUST be made online by completing the online Rental Request form.
- To guarantee Stalls and/or RV spots for this event, YOU MUST PREPAY either online with a credit card or by mailing a check prior to arriving for the event.
- IMPORTANT: IF YOU COMPLETE THE ONLINE RENTAL REQUEST FORM, BUT HAVE NOT YET PAID, PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU DO NOT HAVE A RESERVATION. STALLS/RVS ARE ASSIGNED AS THEY ARE PAID
- IF YOU HAVE A SELF-CONTAINED RV, FEEL FREE TO PARK ON PROPERTY (OUTSIDE OF RV AREA) AT NO CHARGE. YOU MAY ALSO SET PANELS AT YOUR RV FOR HORSES, IF YOU HAVE THEM.
- IF YOU PREFER TO CALL WITH YOUR PAYMENT, PLEASE CONTACT OUR OFFICE AT 830-591-9040, HOWEVER, YOUR STALL/RV REQUEST MUST BE MADE USING THE ONLINE FORM.
- IF YOU HAVE ANY ISSUES OR QUESTIONS, CONTACT OUR RENTAL OFFICE AT 830-591-9040 OR EMAIL US AT FAIRPLEX@UVALDECOUNTY.COM FOR ASSISTANCE.
Online Pre-Entries are OPEN
(click the tab above)